Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Terrace on the Park in Queens, New York / Kristin & Chris Wedding

OMG…WE ARE OBSESSED WITH THE PHOTOS!!!! They are stunning - we looked at each and every one about five times already!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
Kristin & Chris contacted me after I photographed Kristin's sister's wedding Allison last year here in Oxford,Ct.

Where do I begin you two are just the best, it was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day, and it was so nice to see everyone again!

I cannot say ENOUGH positive things about Todd, and Della Bella Photography! We were introduced to Todd and his company by my younger sister, who also used him for her wedding and which we were blown away by. Todd is professional in every sense of the word: timely, communicative, kind, generous, personable, hard working and has an amazing artistic vision which he carries out beautifully. I am an artist myself in the theatre world in New York City, so personally, I was looking for a photographer that I could not only connect with, but who had an artistic eye and vision for my theme and Todd NAILED IT. He has been so on point and in touch, answering every single question along the way and showing up early the day of. My guests have asked who he was and commented on his work since the wedding a few times, and I have given out a couple recommendations since. I recently received my shoot proof gallery and my husband and I are blown away. The work came out even better than we expected which is almost impossible! I want to throw a party or something just to be able to use his service again. Absolutely incredible experience!!!! Love love love Todd and Della Bella Photography!!!!

 

The following post Terrace on the Park in Queens, New York / Kristin & Chris Wedding is republished from Della Bella Photography Della Bella Photography
126 Sherman Hill Road
Woodbury, CT 06798
(203) 558-0453
https://goo.gl/maps/nP385bQDxGS2

No comments:

Post a Comment